12 Volt Inverter Battery
12 Volt Inverter Battery 8a31DTM
* Fine, highly porous micro fibre glass separators absorb the electrolyte, increasing efficiency by lowering internal resistance and boosting capacity.
* Lower internal resistance also means that the batteries can be recharged faster than conventional batteries, allowing the user to put them back in to operation sooner.
* The completely sealed, valve-regulated AGM battery eliminates gas emissions and acid leakage for longer and safer battery operation.
* AGM batteries are also completely maintenance-free.
* Charging: use a good, constant potential, voltage-regulated charger. For 12 volt AGM batteries (2*6V in series) charge to at least 14.4 volts, but no more than 14.6 volts at 20C.
Today’s heavy-duty trucks depend on batteries to provide power for electronics, tailgates, extra lights, heating and cooling systems as well as start the engine. Starting batteries alone aren’t designed to withstand the continuous discharge that new auxiliary equipment demands, often when the engine is not running.
The Intimidator’s faster recharging and 2x more cycle life* can accommodate multiple accessory loads without shortening the battery’s performance and life. Features like 20x more vibration resistant*, an Enhanced Electrolyte Suspension System, and a leakproof design are critical for commercial vehicles that frequently undergo intense wear and daily abuse.
12 Volt Inverter Battery Features:
13.5 – 13.8
+ Dual –
14.4 – 14.6
329 x 171 x 238 mm
* Please note – shipping includes up to 2 batteries to call capital cities and their greater metropolitan areas. Out of this area my incur an increased shipping cost.