- Always wash whenever the vehicle appears dirty. Contaminants allowed to remain on the vehicle graphics and wrap may be more difficult to remove during cleaning if left for any period of time.
- Rinse off as much dirt and grit as possible with a light spray of water.
- Please refer to “DIFFICULT CONTAMINANTS” for spot cleaning bird droppings, tar etc.
- Use a wet, non-abrasive detergent such as 3M™Car Wash Soap 39000 or Meguiar’s NXT Generation® Car Wash or Deep Crystal® Car Wash and a soft, clean cloth or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water. To reduce water spotting, immediately use a silicone squeegee to remove water and finish with a clean microfiber cloth.